Dolphin Bay Vacation Rentals are located in the South Kona District of Hawaii, nestled on the tropical shores of Kealakekua Bay
Dolphin Bay Vacation Rentals have a singularly unique location
The Shores of Kealakekua Bay are a truly special place for enjoying the tropical ocean breezes and spectacular sunsets of Hawaii. This part of the island is blessed with unparalleled beauty and is like no other place on Earth!
The Hawaiian Archipelago
The Hawaiian Islands consist of seven major and many minor islands in the Hawaiian Archipelago. The youngest island in the archipelago, Hawaii Island, was believed to be the first island Polynesian voyagers from the Marquesas Islands set foot on 1,500 years ago at Ka Lae (South Point). Hawaii Island is also the largest island in the Hawaiian chain. It is remarkable for more than just its size, it is home to Kilauea, one of the most active volcanoes in the world.
Conveniently Located for your Vacation Home Base on the Beautiful Island of Hawaii
- Two minute walk to Kealakekua Bay
- Three miles to Pu`uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park (City of Refuge)
- Ten to twenty minutes to grocery stores, shops and popular restaurants
- Thirty minutes to Kailua-Kona town
- Beautiful two-hour drive to Volcanoes National Park
- Two to three hours to Hilo Town, Hawi, Hamakua Coast and much more