Dolphin Bay House
Enjoy our lush gardens full of fruit trees and other tropical plants.
Our guests tell us again and again,
"The photos don't do it justice."
The living room, kitchen, dining room and two bedrooms are located on the second floor. The private and quiet third bedroom, on the ground floor, has it's own bathroom and sitting area with twin bed. This bedroom is only accessed through separate entrances off the breezeway and the front yard. There is not an indoor stairway to the upper level.
Each bedroom has an attached bath with beautifully tiled, walk-in showers. There is a deep, soaking tub in the master bath. Granite countertops with two sinks in each of the upstairs baths add to the beauty and convenience.
Our fully-equipped kitchen has granite countertops, top-of-the-line appliances, two sinks, filtered drinking water, coffeemaker and grinder, blender and all cooking and serving utensils you’ll need to prepare meals for the family.
Read the article about our efforts to make our home more eco-friendly in a featured article from "At Home Magazine." Eco-Minded Homeowner Achieves Designer Remodel on '80s Era Beach House
Note: There are ceiling fans in all bedrooms, the living room, dining area and breezeway. We do NOT have AC in the house.
Walk to the Kealakekua Bay to swim, snorkel or watch dolphins play.
Inquire Or Book
- 3 Bedrooms (2 upstairs, 1 downstairs with private entrance)
- 3 Bathrooms (2 upstairs, 1 downstairs)
- Fully equipped kitchen with two sinks and granite counters
- Coffee maker and grinder, blender, toaster oven, toaster +
- Lanai Upstairs
- Covered Breezeway downstairs
- Private off-street parking
- Washer & Dryer
- Netflix, Streaming TV & DVD
- Beach Towels
- High-Speed Wireless Internet
- 100% Cotton Bed Linens and Bath Towels
- Ceiling Fans in all bedrooms, living room, dining room, and breezeway (NO A/C)
- 1 King and 1 Queen bed (upstairs) and 1 Queen bed (downstairs)
- 1 Twin Bed (in downstairs sleeping nook)
- Portable Crib
- Gas B-B-Q
- Outdoor shower
- Peek-a-boo views of the bay and ocean
- Beautiful tropical garden with fruit trees