Find out more about the latest travel procedures and protocols to the Hawaiian Islands
Visit the Hawaii Tourism Authority health protocols web page
We’re committed to keeping your safe during Covid-19 by observing the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
To help you feel comfortable and to help us all stay safe we:
- Allow a 24 hour+ gap between guests.
- Keep windows open during the gap.
- Disinfect all hard surfaces in kitchen, bathrooms, and other frequently touched areas such as TV remote, keys and door handles.
- Minimize duplicate kitchenware to ensure there is time to sanitize everything in the kitchen between guests.
- Wash all linens and towels in hot water.
- Remove duplicate linens and towels along with items such as decorative pillows that cannot be washed between guests.
In-person interaction with our staff will be avoided. Please help us keep everyone safe by observing physical distancing guidelines, wearing face coverings and washing your hands frequently. If you’re not feeling well, please let us know.